For over 30 years, 3M™ has been improving light with window films. As a leader in both adhesive and film technologies, 3M™ brings together these disciplines to create the finest products available. The quality of our window films is confirmed by the satisfaction of hundreds of thousands of users worldwide.
Our films block up to 99% of the ultraviolet rays that can fade drapes, furniture, artwork and even flooring. Think of our film as sunscreen for your furnishings. Fade protection is an important reason why interior designers often recommend our window films. They protect their client's investment and their professional reputation. Your home is where you should feel most comfortable. Yet heat, cold and glare can make your favorite room the last place you want to be.
Our films reduce up to 78% of the sun's heat that comes through the window. By reducing the heat, you can also reduce your air conditioning costs. 3M™ Window Films can also be easy on the eyes, our films can help reduce annoying glare up to 93%. The final comfort you will enjoy is the peace of mind that comes when you buy your window film backed by an impressive warranty and the good name of 3M.
Amber, Silver, Nickel,and Neutral Colored Films with Affinity Films.
3M™ Prestige Series offer these benefits:
• Increased on-angle heat rejection provides additional performance benefits
• Low reflection enchances views and overall beauty
• No metals; 3M™ technology provides superior performance with no corrosion or interference with cell phone signals
• Extends the life of furnishings by rejecting UV rays, the single largest component of fading
• Premium 3M™ manufacturer's warranty
• Reduces glare and eye discomfort
• Increases personal safety by minimizing flying glass
Night Vision Films
These 3M™ Window Films offer a strong combination of attractive tones, low reflectivity, desirable light transmission and high performance sun control features. The warm, natural hues invite warmth and beauty to any room. The Night Vision series, our most popular films, offer new 3M™ technology that enhances color stability on the films.